When writing an argumentative essay on the topic whether money can buy happiness or not, you need to choose which side of the matter you support and try to persuade a reader in your point of view. Such an essay made in argumentative style should convince somebody to think the way you think. Remember that you need to drag a reader on your side and in order to do that you should show a valid argument supported with true and strong facts. You need to use the evidence to study both points of view on the subject. The argumentative essay can be presented in several ways: claim or counter claim; the cluster format; the alternating format.
When preparing can money buy happiness essay you should not only give information but present an argument with supporting or opposing ideas on the issue. Explain to the audience why you share this point of view and not the other one and try to convince it in your ideas.
Money can’t buy happiness essay is perfect for the argumentative kind, as it has the following:
- Its topic is narrowed to one important issue.
- It contains the argument.
- The thesis can be supported adequately with quotes, examples, statistics, and so on.
- The title. The title of your essay is short and contains a summary of your essay’s argument. If you need to make an essay on some other topic it is recommended to think of a title after you finish writing the whole text of your project. In case you need help with selecting an interesting and catchy topic, we advise you to use our service with a huge database of authors who will be happy to help you with writing your essay and providing you with a good research proposal.
- The introduction part. Start your essay with an attention grabber, which can evoke readers’ interest. One of the ways to do that is to insert a question, which will be resolved further. Make it short and make sure it is connected to your thesis statement. Try to avoid general sentences. The thesis definition should be no more than one or two sentences. You can briefly explain your main arguments. If your essay is short, the intro part should be just one paragraph, maybe half-page long. Study the specifics in the main part of your project.
- Each paragraph in the main part should begin with a topic sentence, which should introduce the argument of the paragraph and show how the evidence will support the argument. Then the evidence itself should be presented and explained. Don’t try to put too much in one paragraph. There should be just one main idea in each of them. If you try and insert too many ideas in one paragraph, your topic sentence will become not evident. Also, each paragraph should be approximately a half page long. This volume usually gives enough space for supporting evidence, without putting too many ideas in one paragraph.
- The summary. Some professors require students to provide a simple summary of the main argument, while others find this method boring. By the end of your essay the core argument will be already established. Use this section of your project to present broader ideas that come from your argument and evidence. You can offer some lessons a reader should have drawn from your argument, or indicate some parallels to a different time, place, or issue. Also, you can present some emotional or personal reaction to the material. Be free and thoughtful as when writing a cover letter. After showing strong evidence in the main part of the essay, you have the right to share broader ideas with your readers in the summary.
The can money buy happiness essay is very popular as it studies the relationship between money and happiness. It raises one of the most interesting, sensitive, and complicated questions: whether money really influences the happiness of a person or not. This topic can be nicely studied as it represents two points of view. On the one hand, money can satisfy the basic material needs. It is a symbol of status and success. It can make you feel comfortable and brings the sense of identity. It often stands for the things we are lacking – adventures, clothes, entertainment, etc. Therefore, if you look at money from this point of view you can surely state that yes, money can buy happiness.
On the other hand, you can examine in your can money buy happiness essay, whether people who have a lot of money really happy and satisfied with everything they have. In order to prove this point of view you can present an example that even rich people get sick and sometimes even money can’t help them to get treatment or change certain circumstances.
If you are still experiencing some troubles with writing essays or some other projects, our service can help you out. Here, you will find a lot of professional writers who have a lot of experience and knowledge in implementing various student projects. They will be happy to make your essays, term papers, dissertation abstracts, reports, papers, etc.