When writing a persuasive essay, you need to take a position against or for some issue and write a project that will convince readers to believe in it or do something. In order to make a great essay you need to know what are some good persuasive essay topics. Persuasive essays also known as argumentative essays require to use logic and reason to demonstrate that one idea is more reasonable than the other. The essay is aimed to convince a reader to agree with a certain point of view or to do some action. The argument must be presented with the strong evidence, true facts, logical reasons, examples, and experts’ quotes. If you need to write a persuasive essay, you are probably wondering what are some persuasive essay topics that can be interesting for a reader. In order to prepare a good topic you can do some research online or use some professional services, like ours that provides professional dissertation writing services along with other educational projects.
If you don’t know what what are some good persuasive essay topics, you can look through different lists available online, however it is much better if you select a topic that is genuinely interesting to you. This way, you are more likely to get positive results for your work. Writing about something you know well makes it much easier to create a persuasive essay.
The topics for persuasive essays can be different. They can be written on either classic subjects, like on gun control, abortion, same sex marriage, etc., or they can be unique and original.
If you’re wondering what are some good persuasive essay topics, here is a short list of some that will give you just an idea on what you can write about:
- The importance of higher education.
- Should colleges be free for students?
- Should laptops and iPads replace textbooks for students?
- Should students be allowed to use cell phones at school?
- Should cities offer free WI-FI?
- Should drunk drivers lose their license for a year?
- Should student wear uniforms at high school?
- Children and videogames.
- Daylight saving: against or for it.
- The influence of internet.
- Choose your position. Which side of the issue are you going to write about and what solution will you give? Know the purpose of your essay.
- Know the audience. Determine if your audience will agree with your point of view, be neutral, or disagree with it. You must understand two sides of the problem in order to provide effective arguments.
- Research your topic thoroughly. There should be specific and convincing evidence in your essay. In order to understand the topic better, go to the library or interview the people to gather good evidence. If you’re curious what are good persuasive essay topics, check our service where you will find answers to all of your questions.
- Structure your essay. Think about what evidence you are going to include in your text and in what order you are going to demonstrate it. Remember to consider your purpose, audience, and topic. If you need help with writing your essay, use our service with a lot of experienced authors who will provide you with interesting thesis topics as well.
- Support your argument. Use only true and strong facts, which you can collect from your personal experiences, observations, or research. Don’t forget to cite the sources in order to avoid plagiarism. Always support your argument with facts. A few of direct quotes from experts will help you make the argument stronger. If you don’t know how to start a thesis, think of a matter that can grab readers’ attention in the beginning.
- The dissertation introduction Try to grab the attention of readers in the introduction part. Also provide the background information about the subject you are writing. The intro should end with the clear thesis statement.
- The main part. This part should contain all the arguments that can support your thesis statement. Each paragraph should focus on a certain point. Include a couple of paragraphs to explain or refute the opposing argument.
- The summary. After finding out what are some good persuasive essay topics, choosing one for yourself, and writing about it, make a comprehensive conclusion. You should restate the main argument and its supporting points. The aim of a persuasive essay is to drag readers on your side.
Persuasive essay in a way can be compared to the cover letter, as they both include important persuading. You should appeal to the heart of a reader in both cases – in the first one you need to convince the audience in your point of view, in the second one you need to convince the audience that you are perfect for the position you are applying.
Keep in mind that a well-formatted essay makes it easy for both – you and a reader – to know where to find certain sections of your argument. Observe the needed requirements of font style, paper margins, and indentations. If you follow all these requirements you will gain certain credibility from a reader. Carefully study the assignment criteria, as there are might be specific points that need to be followed in your project. In order to make a successful persuasive essay you need to meet all the requirements and rules, as well as give answers to all the questions a reader might have about your topic. In case, you have troubles and don’t know what are some good persuasive essay topics to choose, our service with its writers will definitely come in handy to you.