- Food and water crisis
- Population growth
- Poor health facilities
- Internal and international migration
- Discrimination of Sex
- Democracy in shape of dictatorship
- Unloyal leaders
- Foregin debt
- Child labor
- Deviant behavior
- Discourage the rules of law from government representatives
- Drug abuse
Introduction of the problem: Education is considered as the cheapest defense of a nation. The Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan says, “The state of Pakistan shall remove illiteracy and provide free and compulsory secondary education within minimum possible period.
Literacy rate: 49.9% educated populace ( Human development Report Pakistan) placed at 136th position. The primary completion rate in Pakistan, given by Date Center of UNESCO, is 33.8% in females and 47.18% in males, which shows that people in the 6th largest country of the world are unable to get the basic education.
- Unequal education system
- Different medium of instruction in Public and private sector
- Regional disparity (standard of education varies in different provinces of Pakistan)
- In FATA, the literacy rate is deplorable constituting 29.