When writing essays on home, students have to describe their understanding of the meaning of the word «home» and their attitude to it in terms of the fact that it is the most important value of life that connects the past and present. The word «home» has a lot of meanings, that is why a student needs to pick one of them in order to better express their thoughts on the topic of home. The multi-valued concept of the word «home» suggests a unity of small and large, the ratio of the material and spiritual, external and internal. In order to write interesting essays, it is recommended to contact professional authors who will be happy to help you out, especially if you don’t have time or desire to write it yourself.
We recommend you to use our service where you can find experienced writers who will gladly write an essay or term paper for you.
- Home and Family The word «home» is often associated with family and relatives. Therefore, by choosing this topic you can write about your home in the relation to your family. You can specify that in a difficult situation, one can only rely on family, and family is the hope and the stronghold of every person. You can also write about negative aspects, like sometimes your own home can become a prison. In addition, write that home completely determines the fate of a person and you learn how to respect and love people only in a close-knit family. You can read joan didion on going home essay, where you will find information on how Didion deals with her personal issues on leaving her home and starting a new life and compares her experiences from childhood with her current life.
- Loss of home/homelessness/leaving home/nostalgia In this topic you can express your thoughts on such arguments as What a person should do if they have nowhere to go? The subject of losing home in the world literature; Loss of home is the biggest misery; Expulsion is the biggest punishment; What is nostalgia? What does it mean to «leave home» these days?
- Home as a building/Comfort/Safety These statements might help you to disclose the topic better: What kind of a house I want to have? House of the future; What does the word «comfort» mean to me? The kinds of houses; Whose house I’d like to visit? Being safe in a house, etc. If you decide to write an essay on safety at home you can specify all the rules that need to be followed in order to stay safe, what you can do and what you can’t do, and so on.
- Home as Motherland
The following statements will help you to figure out what you need to write about: My home is the place where I was born; Why do people get homesick in a foreign land? My home is my city. To get more ideas on the subject you can read various coursework examples or essay samples available on our service that will help you to write a good project.
- Home as a symbol Use these tips to reveal the topic: Home as a symbol in the world literature; Home as a symbol of owner’s individuality in the world literature; The image of home as the image of the world and man in it; What does «house» mean to writers? The motive of home in the literature. Writing an essay about home as a symbol can become a great basis for creating english paper on the same topic.
- Home and its owner Each home looks like its owner; The comfort of home depends on its owner; Home, where I want to live; Home, which keeps secrets.
If you want to write a good project, you need to make a plan. After all, writing without a plan can be chaotic and thoughtless. So, in order to make your home safety essay or coursework interesting, you need to learn how to competently draw a plan.
Making a plan means breaking the text into parts – you need to identify the main stages of the path, which will help you to develop your idea. Each such part is a micro text, which may be equal to one paragraph, or may consist of several of them. Every micro text will correspond to the points of the plan. It is important for the plan to be united with one main idea, which will have within its borders its origin, development, and completion.
The points of the plan should be titled not with the individual words or whole sentences, but with detailed phrases. Individual words are too «narrow» and it is difficult to transfer the concrete and main idea or theme of a project. Complex sentences also are not appropriate for the titles, because they contain the complete thought. The phrase is exactly what you need to name the points of the plan. Phrases are a kind of semantic unity that carry information in a twisted form, which can be revealed in the essays on home themselves.
Also, it is possible to use formulations in the form of questions to which the answers are given in the essay.
It is important to remember that the plan contains information on how your essay is built as well as specific information about the content of each part. The whole idea of your essay should be «viewed» through the plan.
Any essay or other educational project consists of three parts:
- The main part (including several sub-items).
But the very word «introduction», «main part», and «conclusion» are not the title points of the plan. They should not be spelled out in the plan.
The introduction part is usually outlines the basic idea, sets the tone of essays on home, and opens the circle of the issues to be revealed.
The main part discloses the idea of an essay or term paper and all its related issues, as well as presents a system of evidence put forward by the provisions.
The conclusion sums up the results of the project, contains the final conclusions, and evaluation.
If you are experiencing any problems with creating your essays on home or some other projects, then we recommend you to use our dissertation editing services, where you will find freelance authors who have a lot of experience in writing various student assignments.