A process that influences other people to get a target and guides the company in a way to make it more coherent and cohesive is called leadership. You can even define management as a process of leading people in the right way in order to attain goals.
Leadership style is the manner and strategy of providing way, implementing plans, and motivating people.
Whether you are managing a team at work, captaining your activities team or leading a major corporation, your leadership style is vital to your success. Consciously, or subconsciously, you will without doubt use some of the command styles. The style that folks use depends on a mixture of their values and principles and personal preferences, as well as the organizational culture and norms. The control styles we look at here are:
- Autocratic leadership
- Bureaucratic leadership
- Charismatic leadership
- Democratic leadership
- Laissez faire leadership
- people oriented leadership
- Servant leadership
- Task-oriented leadership
- Transactional leadership
- Transformational leadership
- Situational Leadership
1. Autocratic Authority: This is considered the classical approach. It is one where the manager retains all the power and decision-making authority as you can. The manager will not consult employees, nor are they permitted to give any input. Employees are anticipated to obey orders without acquiring any explanations. The motivation environment is produced by creating a structured set of rewards and punishments.
2. Bureaucratic Leadership: Bureaucratic command is where the manager manages “by the bookЁ everything must be done according to treatment or coverage. If it isn’t covered by the reserve, the manager identifies another level above him or her. This manager is absolutely more of a officer than a innovator. He or she enforces the rules. This is a very appropriate style for work including serious safety hazards (such as dealing with machinery, with toxic substances or at levels) or where large amounts of money are involved (such as cash-handling).
3. Charismatic Control: A charismatic command style can look similar to a transformational authority style, for the reason that the first choice injects huge dosages of enthusiasm into his / her team, and it is very dynamic in driving others frontward. The Charismatic Innovator gathers followers through dint of personality and attraction, rather than any form of external power or authority. It is interesting to view a Charismatic Innovator ‘working the room’ as they move from person to person. They pay much attention to the person these are speaking with at anybody moment, making see your face feel like they are simply, for that time, the most important person on the globe.
4. Democratic Control Style: The democratic command style is also called the participative style as it stimulates employees to be always a part of the decision making. The democratic manager keeps his / her employees enlightened about exactly what impacts their work and stocks decision making and problem dealing with responsibilities. This style requires the first choice to be always a coach who has the final say, but gathers information from staff members before making a decision. Democratic authority can produce high quality and high quantity work for extended periods of time.
5. Laissez-Faire Command Style: This French saying means “leave it be” and is used to describe a head who leaves his or her colleagues to begin their work. It can be effective if the first choice monitors what is being achieved and communicates this back again to his or her team regularly. The laissez-faire management style is also known as the “hands-offЁ style. It is one in which the manager provides little or no direction and gives employees as much freedom as you possibly can. All specialist or power is directed at the employees plus they must determine goals, make decisions, and resolve problems independently. Most often, laissez-faire control works for clubs where the individuals are incredibly experienced and skilled self-starters.
6. People-Oriented Command or Relations-Oriented Authority: This form of leadership is the contrary of task-oriented command: the leader is totally centered on organizing, helping and developing the people in the leader’s team. A participative style, it tends to lead to good teamwork and creative cooperation. However, taken up to extremes, it can lead to failure to achieve the team’s goals.
7. Servant Leadership: The servant head serves others, rather than others providing the leader. Providing others thus comes by assisting them to accomplish and improve. When someone, at any level within an organization, leads simply by virtue of meeting the needs of his or her team, he or she is referred to as a “leader”. In many ways, servant leadership is a form of democratic authority, as the whole team is commonly involved with decision-making. The leader has responsibility for the enthusiasts. Leaders have a responsibility towards society and the ones who are disadvantaged. Individuals who want to help others best do this by leading them.
8. Task-Oriented Authority: A highly task-oriented leader focuses only on getting the work done, and can be quite autocratic. She or he will actively explain the work and the tasks required, put set ups set up, plan, set up and keep an eye on. However, as task-oriented leaders free little thought for the well-being of their teams, this approach can suffer many of the imperfections of autocratic command, with challenges in motivating and retaining staff. Task-oriented leaders can benefit from an understanding of the Blake-Mouton Managerial Grid, which can help them identify specific areas for development that will help them entail people more.
9. Transactional Control: The transactional head works through creating clear buildings whereby it is clear what is required of their subordinates, and the rewards that they get for following orders. Punishments aren’t always mentioned, however they are also well-understood and formal systems of self-discipline are usually in place.
10. Transformational Command: A person with this authority style is a true innovator who inspires his / her team with a shared vision into the future. Transformational market leaders are highly apparent, and spend a lot of time communicating. They don’t really necessarily lead from leading, as they tend to delegate responsibility amidst their teams. While their eagerness is often infectious, they can need to be backed by “detail people”. Doing work for a Transformational Head can be considered a wonderful and uplifting experience. They put love and energy into everything. They value you and want you to succeed.
11. Using the proper Style-Situational Command: While the Transformation Leadership methodology is usually a impressive style to use in business, there is no-one “right” way to lead or manage that suits all situations. When a decision is needed, an effective innovator does not only fall into a single preferred style, such as using transactional or transformational methods. Used, as the saying goes, things aren’t that simple.
A good leader will see him or herself turning instinctively between styles based on the people and work they are simply dealing with. This is referred to as “situational leadership”. For example, the manager of any “Avalon Aviation Academy” trains new applicants utilizing a bureaucratic style to ensure operatives know the strategies that achieve the right expectations of product quality and work environment safety. Exactly the same manager may choose a more participative design of leadership when focusing on production collection improvement with his or her team of supervisors.
There are some causes that affect the style to be utilized after assessing the questions:
- How much time is obtainable?
- Are relationships based on respect and trust or on disrespect?
- Who gets the information – you, your employees, or both?
- How well your employees are trained and exactly how you know the duty.
- Internal issues.
- Stress levels.
- Type of task. Is it organized, unstructured, complicated, or simple?
As the new period has been started out with the progress in the technology field and there is no single style is way better in 21st century. The very best leadership style of 21st century could be the mixture of all or some of the above mentioned styles according to the circumstance of the organization. Even selecting the appropriate style for command these features should maintain the leader to manage the organization. An excellent head uses all the above styles, depending on what pushes are involved between the followers, the first choice, and the problem. Some examples include:
- Using an authoritarian style on a new employee who is just learning the job. The leader is proficient and a good trainer. The employee is determined to learn a fresh skill. The problem is a fresh environment for the employee.
- Using a participative style with a team of workers who know their job. The leader knows the challenge, but does not have all the information. The employees know their jobs and want to be area of the team.
- Using a delegative style with a worker who is aware more about the work than you. You can not do everything! The employee must take possession of her job. Also, the problem might call that you should be at other areas, doing other things.
- Using all three: Revealing to your employees a procedure is no longer working correctly and a new one must be proven (authoritarian). Requesting their ideas and source on creating a new treatment (participative). Delegating responsibilities to be able to put into action the new technique (delegative).
The most appropriate mix of authority styles is Democratic, Servant and Transformational Command. The most using style in all the organization of the world. But there’s also some situations where the leadership style is prosperous in each situation. They are followings:
- In some situations, an autocratic or authoritarian style is suitable:
- In critical situations, where one head is required
- When the first choice has specific knowledge that others do not
- In some situations, a delegative style is suitable:
- If a team member is aware of more than you do in regards to a task
- When work lots and deadlines are pressing (shared success creates team cohesion)
- In most situations, a participative style is suitable:
- Especially when team members understand the targets and their role in the task
- To gain proposal and buy-in from all team members (it is noted that participative decision making differs to participative management and not always possible)
Question: Why a head can succeed in one organization move to another and seems to are unsuccessful miserably discuss?
A good head is person who will not simply control his team members. Instead he pieces himself as a role model. The duty of the leader is to have the folks from where they can be to where they may have not been. A leader need not be a superman.
These are the following situation where different design of leadership fail. The reasons behind these are
Autocratic Management Style: It is the most reliable style to use in these situations:-
- New, untrained employees who have no idea which tasks to execute or which techniques to follow
- Effective supervision can be provided only through in depth orders and instructions
- Employees do not respond to any other authority style
- There are high-volume development needs on the daily basis
- There is bound amount of time in which to make a decision
- A manager’s ability is challenged by an employee
- The area was poorly managed
- Work needs to be coordinated with another department or organization
But could it be will be miserably failed in these situations in the same corporation or in different organization
- Employees become anxious, fearful, or resentful
- Employees expect to have their views heard
- Employees commence depending on their supervisor to make all their decisions
- There is low worker morale, high turnover and absenteeism and work stoppage
Democratic Authority Style: The democratic management style is most effective when
- The leader wishes to keep employees enlightened about matters that impact them.
- The leader wants employees to share in decision-making and problem-solving responsibilities.
- The leader wishes to provide opportunities for employees to develop a high sense of personal progress and job satisfaction.
- There is a large or complicated problem that will require lots of source to resolve.
- Changes must be made or problems resolved that affect employees or sets of employees.
- You want to encourage team development and contribution.
Democratic command style should be failed badly in these situations where
- There is not enough time to get everyone’s type.
- It’s easier and even more cost-effective for the director to consider.
- The business can’t afford mistakes.
- The director feels threatened by this kind of control.
- Employee security is a critical concern.
Bureaucratic Control: This style can succeed when the organization of the type.
- Employees are carrying out routine tasks over and over.
- Employees need to comprehend certain expectations or techniques.
- Employees will work with dangerous or fragile equipment that requires a definite group of procedures to operate.
- Safety or security training has been conducted.
- Employees are executing tasks that require controlling cash.
This style is inadequate in organizational environments where
- Work behaviors form that is hard to break, especially if they are no more useful.
- Employees lose their fascination with their jobs and in their fellow staff.
- Employees do only what’s expected of these no more.
Laissez-Faire Command Style: This is an effective style where tendencies of employees within an organization is like these
- Employees are highly skilled, experienced, and educated.
- Employees have satisfaction in their work and the drive to do it effectively on their own.
- Outside experts, such as staff specialists or consultants are being used
- Employees are trustworthy and experienced.
This style should appear failed when the following situations comes.
- It makes employees feel insecure at the unavailability of the manager.
- The director cannot provide regular reviews to let employees understand how well they are really doing.
- Managers are unable to thank employees for their good work.
- The supervisor doesn’t understand his / her responsibilities which is hoping the employees can cover for her or him.
Situational Control: These are the most effective approach for you in times where;
- The skill levels and connection with the customers of your team.
- The work involved (routine or new and creative).
- The organizational environment (secure or radically changing, traditional or exciting).
- You own preferred or natural style.
Question: Compare the command of Tony Blair and Pervaiz Musharraf. Use relevant course module in your debate. Do you consider these market leaders can continue their success? Give reasons.
Tony Blair (Anthony Charles Lynton Blair) was born in May 6, 1953, Edinburgh, Scotland but spent a lot of his child years in Durham, Britain. He studied rules at Oxford and then practiced legislation until 1983. Blair was soon a increasing Leader of what became known as the “new Labour” motion, with positions more centrist on fiscal affairs and communal issues like criminal offense. He became leader of the Labour Get together in 1994, and 3 years later Blair was 44, making him the youngest British isles primary minister since Lord Liverpool in 1812. Blair was re-elected in Parliamentary elections in 2001 and 2005.
He has always defined himself as a public democrat no doubt. he is a democratic leader of Labour Get together. He led the get together to victories in the 1997, 2001, and 2005 elections. He made several decisions with the mutual consulting of his party and with the coordination of opposition party.
Blair’s government carried out a number decision in his regime as listed below
- 1997 manifesto pledges,
- Introducing the least wage, Human Privileges Act
- Freedom of Information Act
- Regional devolution,
- Establishing the Scottish Parliament,
- The National Assemblage for Wales,
- The North Ireland Assembly.
- Control of rates of interest to the lender of England,
- Good Friday Arrangement.
- War on Terror in 2001 invasion of Afghanistan and 2003 invasion of Iraq. In his first six years, Blair got British troops bought into fight five times
- Rights for gay people in the Civil Relationship Act 2004
Tony Blair as Prime Minister has performed a significant role in
Blair argued that the relationship with US is Britain’s interest to “protect and fortify the bond” irrespective of who’s in the White House. However, one-sided compromising personal and politics closeness will serious talk of the word “Poodle-ism” in the advertising.
Blair unveiled anti-terrorism and ID cards legislation. Under Blair’s government the quantity of new legislation increased which enticed criticism. Blair increased police force powers with the addition of to the number of arrestable offences, compulsory DNA recording and the utilization of dispersal requests.
Relationship as a Democratic Innovator :
Tony Blair made relationship with the united kingdom parliament and other world role as a democratic leader
Relationship with Parliament
As a diplomatic leader, he substituted the then twice-weekly 15-minute lessons of Leading Minister’s Questions performed on Tuesdays and Thursdays with an individual 30-minute time on Wednesdays. In addition to PMQs, Blair placed monthly press conferences of which he fielded questions from journalists.
Blair got a deep feeling for Israel as he born partly from his faith. Blair attained Michael Levy a pop music mogul and fundraiser. He previously been cool for the right-wing Netanyahu governmenta and Ehud Barak, with whom Blair forged a detailed romance. He also ‘responded favorably to Arafat, whom he had fulfilled thirteen times since becoming best minister’, ‘regarding him as necessary to future discussions.
Blair forged friendships with several traditional European market leaders, including Silvio Berlusconi of Italy, Angela Merkel of Germany and recently Nicolas Sarkozy of France.
After resignation from his post of Prim minister he also served as a leader in the diplomatic envoy in Midsection East for the United Nations, European Union, United States, and Russia. In May 2008, Tony Blair announced a new arrange for peace and then for Palestinian rights, based mostly heavily on the ideas of the Peace Valley plan.
In January 2008, it was validated that Blair would be becoming a member of investment loan provider JPMorgan Run after in a “senior advisory capacity” which he would advise Zurich Financial Services on local climate change. Blair also provides lectures for a 90-tiny speech. Yale College or university declared on 7 March 2008 that Blair will train a course on issues of trust and globalisation at the Yale Classes of Management and Divinity as a Howland recognized fellow during the 2008-09 educational year
On 14 November 2007, Blair launched the Tony Blair Activities Foundation, which is designed to “increase years as a child participation in athletics, especially in the North East of Great britain, where a much larger percentage of children are socially excluded, and also to promote overall health and prevent child years obesity. “
Blair is offered the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President George W. Bush.
On 22 May 2008, Blair received an honorary legislation doctorate from Queen’s University Belfast for differentiation in public areas service and tasks in the Northern Ireland serenity process.
On 13 January 2009, Blair was granted the Presidential Medal of Independence by President George W. Bush in popularity of exemplary success and to convey the utmost esteem of the American people, Conflict on Terror and his role in obtaining peace in Northern Ireland.
Blair has no doubut a good innovator ship characteristics as a democratic head but due to some decesion made in his tenur of Perfect minister, the graph of his attractiveness go down.
As the uk has its own place in the entire world but due to one sided relation around federal the, Blair was criticized by the public and also other (Press & Foreign head).
- Nelson Mandela said that Blair as “the U. S. foreign minister”. Blair in addition has often openly been referred to as “Bush’s poodle”.
- Kendall Myers, a older analyst at the STATE DEPT. , reportedly said that he felt “a little ashamed” of Bush’s treatment of the Prime Minister and that his attempts to influence U. S. insurance policy were typically ignored:
- Anthony Seldon disclosing discussion between Bush and Blair, with the past addressing the latter as “Yo, Blair” was documented when they didn’t know.
- Blair was sometimes paying inadequate attention both to the views of his own Case colleagues also to those of the home of Commons. Due to this, he was criticised as not that of a leading minister and mind of federal, which he was, but of your president and head of state-which he had not been.
- Nobel prizewinning playwright Harold Pinter and past Malaysian Leading Minister Mahathir Mohammad, have accused Blair of “war crimes”.
The participation in the invasion on Iraq in 2003 because of the reason the weapons of mass destruction. Blair strongly recognized United States overseas insurance policy rarding invasion of Iraq. Because of this, he encountered criticism over the coverage itself and the circumstances where it was determined upon-especially his claims that Iraq was growing weapons of mass devastation, that have not been observed.
Blair was criticized for his inability to immediately call for a ceasefire in the 2006 Israel-Lebanon issue, with associates of his pantry openly criticizing Israel. Jack Straw, the Leader of the House of Commons and previous Foreign Secretary explained that Israel’s actions risked destabilizing all of Lebanon. Great number of ministers pressured Blair to publicly criticize Israel over the scale of deaths and destruction in Lebanon.
Yes, of course this leader can continue their success by using these;
- Keep communication open up: If industry of ideas is likely to be open up for business, everyone needs to feel safe enough to place their ideas up for grabs. The democratic authority style thrives when all the factors are laid out for everyone to examine.
- Focus the conversation: It’s hard to keep unstructured debate productive. It’s the leader’s job to balance being available to ideas and keeping everything on-topic. When the conversation begins to stray, remind everyone of the target on hand and then steer it back. Make sure to take note of off-topic reviews and try to return to them when they are pertinent.
- Be prepared to commit: Inside the democratic management style, you get offered so many choices and ideas that it can be overpowering and difficult to commit. But as the leader, when enough time comes, you have to choose and do so with conviction. The team depends upon the clear and unambiguous mandates to be devoted.
- Respect the ideas: You as well as your team may not agree with every idea, and that is ok. It’s important, however, that you create a wholesome environment where those ideas are entertained and considered –not maligned– or the move of ideas will slow to a trickle.
- Explain, but don’t apologize: You want the advocates of the solutions that were not selected to understand that their thoughts were considered and possessed validity, but that in the end you had strong reasons to go another type of direction. It is important that the decision be communicated, nevertheless, you should not apologize for choosing what you think.
General (ret) Pervez Musharraf, given birth to 11 August 1943 in Nehar Wali Haveli meaning “House Next to the Canal”, located in Kacha Saad Ullah Mohallah, Daryaganj in Delhi, Uk India, is a Pakistani politician and military services figure who dished up as the tenth Chief executive of Pakistan (2001-2008) and the principle of Army Staff of the Pakistan Military (1998-2007). He required electricity on 12 Oct 1999, carrying out a nonviolent armed forces coup and subsequent ouster of the federal government of Perfect Minister Nawaz Sharif. The military-led federal government stated its intent to restructure the political, financial and electoral systems. ON, MAY 12, 2000, Pakistan’s 12 member Supreme Court docket unanimously validated the Oct 1999 coup and granted Musharraf exec and legislative power for three years from the coup particular date endorsing his governance.
In 1961, he joined the Pakistan Government Academy at Kakul, graduating 11th in his school. He was commissioned on April 19, 1964 in the Artillery Regiment. Later he joined the Special Services Group and was published to Field Artillery Regiments. A graduate of the Control and Staff College or university, Quetta, and the Country wide Defence College, Rawalpindi, Musharraf is also a graduate of the Royal University of Defence Studies of the uk. During his tenure did several deceision as an Autocratic Innovator.
- Economy of Pakistan come out of the list of Highly Indebted While Countries (HIPC) and Improvement of fiscal guidelines and macro-economic achievements.
- Space Program, that was last iced in 1996 unfreezed in his tenure as well as new established a separated fund for SUPARCO to developed its high-powered HRLV, SLV, PSLV projects.
- War on Terror in 2001 invasion of Afghanistan
- “Enlightened Moderation” instead of Islamic
- Poverty alleviation, the poverty level lowered from 34% to 24% and the entire living standard boosts dramatically.
- Exceptional set up of 47 universities, including Virtual University
- Women’s Protection Charge on 15 November 2006
- Ethnic Minorities Rights, appointed a Religious, Derick Cyprian, as a federal minister. In August 2005, Justice Rana Bhagwandas (a Hindu) was sworn in as performing Chief Justice of Pakistan.
- Corruption in country decreases, according to Transparency International, from 11th most corrupt country to collapse to 41st. and In 2007, relating to Transparency International, Pakistan is clearly rated 138th out of 179 countries.
Musharraf was Key of Army Staff at the time of Mujahideen incursions into India from Pakistan-administered Kashmir in the summertime of 1999. Although Pakistan claimed that these were Kashmiri freedom fighters based in Indian-controlled Kashmir, later developments showed that they were Pakistani paramilitary troops burning the separatists on the mountain top.
- Kashmir dispute
- The issue of Baglihar Dam at river chenab
- Disput of Sir Creek estuary at the mouth area of the Rann of Kutch, Siachin glacier, issues of Gurdaspur and Ferozepur’s position,
Musharraf accused Traditional western leaders and mass media of politicizing the 2008 Summer season Olympics by criticizing China’s individual rights record and its coverage in Tibet. He also said he would cooperate with China, which really is a historical ally to Pakistan, in the fight against terrorism.
During Chief executive Musharraf’s federal, China for the first time allowed a pakistani president access to one of its innovative and secret military research facilities.
Pakistan’s romantic relationship with Saudi Arabia continues to grow. After his coup in October 1999, Riyadh was the first overseas capital Basic Pervez Musharraf went to, to signify the value he provided to PAK-Saudi relationships.
Both countries has common view on international issues such as Kashmir, the Israeli-Palestinian discord, Iraq, Iran’s nuclear program, Afghanistan and reform of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC). Leader Musharraf honored King Abdullah by conferring after him Pakistan’s highest civil award, Nishan-e-Pakistan, in a brilliant investiture wedding ceremony at the presidential palace.
In 2004, the President of Pakistan, Standard Pervez Musharraf was nominated in the ultimate set of hopefuls with the year’s renowned Nobel Peace Reward. It isn’t the first time that a advice of awarding the Commendable Peace Award to Leader Musharraf has been made. Pakistani President in fighting terrorism against Al Qaeda and other extremist categories within Pakistan, several important numbers and organisations also have begun supporting General Musharraf as the most powerful entrant for the Noble Peace Prize.
Some of the problems cause the downfall of Musharraf’s government are the following.
On 9 March 2007, Musharraf suspended the Chief Justice of Pakistan, Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, pressing corruption charges against him and filed a research against the Chief Justice, in the Supreme Judicial Council Musharraf’s moves sparked protests among Pakistani solicitors. On 12 March 2007, legal professionals started Judicial Activism across Pakistan
The Musharraf federal was forced to do something contrary to the Lal Masjid militants, once they formally declared the establishment of any parallel judicial system. The pro-Taliban Lal Masjid administration vowed to enforce Islamic regulations in the national capital and threatened to unleash a influx of suicide bombers if the government required any action to counter it.
On 3 November 2007 Musharraf declared emergency rule across Pakistan. He suspended the Constitution, imposed State of Crisis, and fired the chief justice of the Supreme Court.
On 28 December, 2007, suicide assault on Benazir Bhutto also creates hurdles to Musharraf and pakistani people becomes against his governement.
On 2 October 2007, Musharraf named Lt. Gen. Ashfaq Kayani as vice key of the army starting 8 October. When Musharraf resigned from military on 28 November 2007, Kayani became Key of Army Staff.
On 7 August 2008, the Pakistan Peoples Get together and the Pakistan Muslim League (N) decided to pressure Musharraf to step down and start his impeachment. Asif Ali Zardari and Nawaz Sharif released sending a formal get or joint fee sheet that he step down, and impeach him through parliamentary process after refusal.
Yes, Mr Pervaiz Musharraf can continue his success as a leader in Pakistan because he hasn’t only one type of authority style but other as well. This success of the type leader can be continueud as though they work on these guidlines
- Respect your Subordinates: It’s easy to conclude as rigid as the guidelines you want to enforce. It is important that you stay reasonable and acknowledge that everyone brings something to the desk, even if indeed they don’t call the injections. Making subordinates realize they can be respected will keep moral up and resentment low; every useful team is built on a groundwork of mutual admiration.
- Explain the rules: Your people know they have to follow method, but it helps them do a much better job if indeed they know why.
- Be consistent: If the role in the team is to enforce the business range, you have to be sure you do so constantly and fairly. You can value someone objective, but hard to trust somebody who applies policy in a different way in similar circumstances.
- Educate before you enforce: Having everyone understand your targets up front will mean less surprises down the road. Being above mother board from the outset stops a whole lot of miscommunications and misunderstandings.
- Listen, although you may don’t change: Most of us want to feel like our views are treasured, even if indeed they aren’t going to lead to immediate change and being a leader means that your team would want to bring their ideas to you. It is important to be clear they are heard, no matter the results.
Here are some of the qualities of Democratic and Autocratic style of Leadership. They are the main comparison of each control style to other because attributes of one type command are from the other ones. Therefore Tony Blair as a democratic leader has
- Develops guidelines to help people improve with shared consultation
- To establish goals though employees / parliament.
- To obtain the contribution of employees and promotes them to grow face to face and be promoted
- Appreciate and encourage the successes of staff.
While Pervaiz Musharraf has a Autocratic leadership style and these type of leaders have following attributes.
- To rely on punishments and hazards so that to follow their workers.
- Low or no self-confidence on employees
- Own decision and no to allow for employee in virtually any decision making.