HRM Exam Question Essay
- Explain the ways that recruitment can contribute to the implementation of Human Resource Strategy
- Outline and explain the options to consider when designing a reward strategy.
- Briefly compare and contrast the differences between the ‘best fit’ and the ‘resource based’ approaches to strategic human resource management.
- Outline the main uses of competency models in Strategic Human Resource Management?
- Explain what you understand by the terms ‘unitarist’ and ‘pluralist’ and their implications for employee relations strategies.
- Outline and discuss the factors to consider when designing a retention strategy
- Critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of ‘best practice’ models of HRM strategy?
- Outline and discuss the main obstacles hindering or preventing HR departments from delivering strategic HRM
- What should organisations consider when developing a reward strategy?
- How can recruitment and selection processes contribute to strategic HRM?
- Discuss the main features of a Learning Organisation.